Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fire on the mountain chapt. #2

"No I have the conch"
Piggy
I donnot think this is the best island ever. Because people arent nice, and rules are not being followed the way there supposto be followed. I think that maybe if we had more organization it would be a better place.

I really donnot know what the bestie is!. I think that it probably wasnt the boys imagination because i donnot think that a little boy would come up with such a thing. I feel that the bestie is a beast. I dont really have any good feeling or bad feelings because we havent really heard a lot about it in the book so i woulnt really know. I do have predictions.

In this moment i donnot really have a plan to leave the island. I really do wanna get out of here. I hate it here. Even do school isnt the best place either it would prefer it there, i would probably get a little more respect there.

Well if it wasnt for my glasses there would of never been a fire,so we started the fire with my glasses, and wood. Than the fire started to spread all araound, at it became a bigger fire. Hopefully nothing will happen to the island.

After the fire started to get all big, we were missing a boy. We coulnt find him, and we knew he was missing because we can tell him appart from his birth mark. So know we all athink he died.

I am really worried, I am worried because of the fire, I am also worried beause what heppened to the boy with his birth mark can happen to anyone. I really dont like it her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment